Tuesday, January 31, 2006

We have a choice

In the end, all we have are choices. We can choose to live happily or we can choose to live life in despair. These thoughts struck me with such intensity, I had to re-open my computer and write this in my blog.

In everything we do, we have a choice. When our parents die, when our boyfriend cheats on us, we always have the choice on how we will react to these events.

Life is simple...

We just need to choose to be happy. I am taking that choice now. I will take that choice everyday of my life. Isn't life beautiful? We always have a choice, we can lead the lives we want. We are the masters of our lives, we are eternally empowered... =)

1 Comments:

Blogger ching said...

hi epay...jumped from one blog to another till i found yours. :-)

ching

mine's in livejournal, username chingq

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home