Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Random Thoughts

Lately it seems that I had too many things on my mind...
Reading the fascinating blogs of my friends really get me to thinking.
There is this story that Yvonne posted about a lonely man who was a long-time nomad searching for his anchor.
It seemed to me that he was looking for someone who he can settle in with...
and though people may find joy in their areas of comfort... there is still joy to be got of wandering, exploring, searching....
I believe that we are always growing... searching...
now this does not mean that humans are unsatisfied..
for me it just means that we should always continue to self-actualize... to improve...to grow..
When you say that you want to anchor, doesn't this mean you have stopped living?
I am a very passionate person and I always enjoyed life with all its uncertainties, with the rich lessons waiting to be uncovered behind the stories that we all live...

Anchor... a safe haven. To anchor, is to be stagnant...
we are continually on a journey...
We continually love and are loved
We continually hurt and get hurt
This is the joy of being human
we get to experience this wide range of emotions and the infinite possibilities...
as long as we are living.

1 Comments:

Blogger april8epay said...

Niks, nd ko gets hehehe

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home