Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So F@!king Tired!

I am so damn tired...

Tired of the problems at work... love life issues. I know I sound like a first-class whiner... but believe me, I am not normally like this.

I am tired of overthinking,
tired of caring about what people think
tired of doing the right thing...

the RIGHT thing...
Why does finding out what is right too damn complicated?
When we were little it seemed that the world was black and white
Telling the truth was right
Stealing from the cookie jar was wrong

Now I am faced with complicated issues....
Should I wait or should I let loose?
Should I be with myself and risk losing the person I am meant to be with?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I want to rest for a long long time..........

I am going to Bohol this weekend...
I am dreaming of this daily routine:
jog in the morning, swim a little after,
read a good book in the sand....
bathe in the sun....

Aaahhhhh, I definitely need this break : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home